We are committed to keeping parents and other members of our School community informed about our activities and plans relating to the COVID-19 crisis.
Here you will find a summary of key Updates distributed to parents relating to COVID-19. New updates will be added to this page as they become available.
Announcement, 8 July 2020
- Melbourne Grammar School’s Term III program will commence on Tuesday 14 July 2020, as planned.
- Year 11 and 12 students will return to campus on Tuesday 14 July 2020.
- Students in all other year levels will be participating in off-campus learning, commencing Wednesday 15 July. This means that students will not physically attend their normal campus and will undertake their learning at home.
- The Boarding Houses will re-open on Monday 13 July 2020 for Year 11 and 12 students. Boarders in other year levels will participate in off-campus learning.
- The School will provide supervision for children of medical and emergency services personnel who are operating at the front line of the COVID-19 pandemic as well as Children at Risk and those children for whom parents are unable to make arrangements for their supervision, upon request.
- The safety, health and welfare of members of the Melbourne Grammar School community, and those beyond continues to be our highest concern.
Read full update
Announcement, 12 May 2020
- The Victorian State Premier has announced a plan for a return to on-campus learning for Victorian schools. The full statement is available here.
- Melbourne Grammar is now considering the best arrangements for the return to on-campus learning for our students in light of the parameters outlined by the Premier.
- The health and wellbeing of our students and staff continue to be our highest priority.
- We will keep parents and students informed about the proposed implementation.
Read full announcement