In the video below, Dr Bryan Wood, Head of Teaching and Learning (Senior School), explains the guiding factors and how VCE assessment will operate during Term II, 2020.
- It is important that the assessment program is fair and equitable for all students, and compliant with external directives.
- School Assessed Coursework (SACs) will continue in Term II but will only be assessed as Satisfactory or Unsatisfactory.
- These SACs will not be used for ranking/scoring purposes.
- Students will complete graded SACs and/or authentication tasks when they return to the campus.
- Some School Assessed Tasks (SATs) may proceed this term.
- The Victorian government has stated that Year 12 students will complete end of year examinations this year (most likely in December).